I feel like Monday's are usually the drained out bottle of the exciting weekend, even if the weekend is dull and rainy like Labor Day, or beauiful and sunny like this last weekend. I'm dedicating Monday's now to random thoughts - hopefully fun little tidbits of the weekend, or just things to get you thinking.
Today, it's going to be things that make me smile:
- Making my little boy laugh
- Hearing him start to use grown up comments (i.e. that's a cute skirt mommy)
- Seeing a group of little ones playing together (or playing randomly as it sometimes is at this age)
- Spending time with friends
- Getting a nice note from a friend
- Having the neighbor girls lean out their window to say hi to Gavin as we walk by
- Watching Gavin practice his jumping
- Knowing that my husband will never be like Tony Soprano
- The love of the two most wonderful boys
I hope you have things that make you smile today, and every day. It's good for the soul.
first day of first grade
3 years ago